Renatus Media, LLC, known as a successful company engaged in publishing of social and mobile game titles, released it on this March. For more than a half-year the game was available online for all Facebook users. As it grew more popular, the time has come to move on…
Its wonderful transformation from social Bubble Cooking FB into mobile Bubble Cooking Adventure iOS can hardly have someone surprised. Moreover, a sweet union of fruit-inspired trademark and culinary bubble-shooting game seems more than natural.
iOS became the first mobile OS featuring this amazing bubble puzzle. Now everyone who adores playing enthralling bubble apps is welcome to enjoy it offline, far away from his PC or notebook. And, guys, Bubble Cooking Adventure is definitely something you’d want to keep within a finger’s reach.
It’s like having a portable kitchen and a teleportation gift at the same time.
Your iPhone will take you to the most renowned culinary world spots. Each of 7 countries will make you an expert in this or that cuisine. Asian, European, Arabic cuisine � choose whatever you like and learn how to cook their best dishes.
Navigating the map of past, present & future cooking adventures, one will hardly notice how much addicted he or she has become to popping yummy bubbles. And to the rest of its wonderful features, such as:
* beating awesomely beautiful levels
* training one’s aim & shoot skills
* compiling collections of national dishes
* using dozens of boosters made to resemble spices, foods and kitchen utensils
* coping with ever-increasing difficulty (bubble bombs, chameleon bubbles, etc.)
* getting sweet rewards, free spins, bonus coins
* sharing every win or achievement with Facebook friends
* making gifts and obtaining them from your pals
In addition, the game’s got some ‘vanity’ features: Chef of the Level and Best score. They encourage players to try harder to become #1, and give them a sweet feeling, similar to the one you have after reaching the highest mountain peak.